The Caretaker's Concern can be blamed on Wreck-Loose Island Publishing.
Send all complaints to:
WLIPublishing P.O. Box 1521 Bolton Landing, N.Y. 12814

WreckLooseIsland@yahoo.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Caretaker's Concern for 10/26/2010

TCC for 10/26/10:

No report, just photos from the archive.
10/8/10:

10/19/10:

Before there was the blog the Caretaker sent out posts via e-mail, the following is from the Caretaker's second year of living year round on the Island:

IR for first week of November, 2007.





My Camera's Last Photo:

I would like to be more expansive in this e-mail, but unfortunately my time constraints prevent me from doing so. I apologize for having to be so brief.

Attached to this e-mail is my camera's last photo. (The one just above this text.) On Friday while trying to get on to Sloop Island to check a perspective I dropped my camera into the Lake. The power was on and so it shorted out. If all goes well I will have a replacement in about a week or two. Until then I have about three weeks of photos in the pipeline so you need not worry about the photos for the IR.

Funny the wants of Fortuna.

Anyway, I would like to apologize to all of you who have e-mailed about either the framer catastrophe and/or anything else, sorry I have not responded but it has been quite a bit of a scramble. Between dealing with the framer, taking a photoshop course, beginning my research on a replacement camera, meeting my current obligations for photo card orders, etc. I have been rather busy.

I will respond to you all soon, but I would like to take the time now to thank you for your concern.

--The Caretaker

No comments: