The Caretaker's Concern can be blamed on Wreck-Loose Island Publishing.
Send all complaints to:
WLIPublishing P.O. Box 1521 Bolton Landing, N.Y. 12814

WreckLooseIsland@yahoo.com

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Caretaker's Concern for 4/17/2010

TCC for 4/17/2010

Photos from the archive.

4/12/07:


3/26/10:

Before there was the blog the Caretaker sent out posts via e-mail, the following is from the Caretaker's second winter on the Island:

2/6/07:

Outside temp: 12 F
Ghetto temp: 55 F and rising
Wind: occasional gusts from WSW
Sky: sunny with patchy clouds
Precipitation: none

Very few ice fisherman on the Lake today. Today's photo (if it goes through) is of some chunks of ice on the East shore just behind the bell post. This shows that the Lake has begun to lower. Not too exciting of a day so far, the Caretaker skied to Three Brother Islands where he keeps his car to pick up more kerosene and propane to bring back in his new sled arrangement, sled arrangement works quite well. If all goes well the Caretaker will ski across the Lake to the Log Bay area to check the trail conditions on the East shore.

It has come to my attention that some of you have not been receiving the daily photo, I will do what I can to resolve this issue, however, I think the problem is stemming from the very slow connection speed which times out on occasion. I will try to address this problem as best I can, however, it may require that I access the internet via a different means, which is something that may take a little longer to do.
Anyway, hopefully it will work today.
--Jeff

P.S. Then again, perhaps the problem stems from Grandma, perhaps she is not happy that I am sharing the Island with all of you. If that is the case then I may have to break out the Ouija board, but if that doesn't work--who am I gona call?

P.P. S. Thanks to those of you who have helped by reducing the number of duplicate e-mails I've been sending this to.

2/06/2007:


--The Caretaker

No comments: