The Caretaker's Concern can be blamed on Wreck-Loose Island Publishing.
Send all complaints to:
WLIPublishing P.O. Box 1521 Bolton Landing, N.Y. 12814

WreckLooseIsland@yahoo.com

Friday, June 28, 2013

Hiatus? What hiatus?
Oh, you mean for like the last 3 years? Has it really been that long? WOW.
Guess I have a lot of catching you people up to. Where did I leave off? November 2nd, 2010?
Oh boy, guess I'm going to have to do a bit of research into all that has happened from then until now.
From then until now...
Until I can get all the facts together, in the meantime you can look at this photo, it was the last photo I took of the Island before moving off the Island. That Winter I went to Florida, and then I came back to the Island in May, and then...
But all that will have to wait until I get things together.
See you soon.

All the Best,
Jeff (aka The Caretaker)

P.S. It looks like I'm going to have to relearn how to use blogger, it seems they've made quite a number of changes.
P.P.S. Apparently, to see the full image posted above you'll need to click on it.

No comments: